Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Universe Things

The Biggest Bang

Somewhere away in shrunken space

Light years away from earth

Within a microscopic place

A singularity gave birth

It was a huge explosion

The grandest sole event

And so has Science chosen

This blast as Heaven sent


But not by everyone.



To discover can reveal hope, and with an open mind to uncover can reveal reality.



Dogged by Bad Luck

I had a little puppy and I called him Rover
We looked into the sky one night and saw a supernova
For years and years and years until he’d lost his sight
He’d peer up at the milky-way disappointed every night
There was no supernova in all those years to see
So finally I buried him beneath a star-crossed tree



Science insists that the universe will one day stop expanding and rush back inward to finally end up as a proton size mass, just like it was supposed to be before the Big Bang

I hope everyone knows the oojah bird story.

I had a little oojah bird and kept it on a lead
I new it had to fly around to pick up all its seed
It flew away and spiralled out to find enough for dinner
But I could see the poor thing really getting thinner

Maybe it was gravity that made it change it’s mind

It circled quickly inward to see what it could find

And loudly calling ‘oojar’ as it headed for the centre

It didn’t seem to realise it may enter its placenta

It’s hunger pangs for protein instead a proton it became

Just like a singularity - or almost just the same.



Honey, I know you’re late for work, but the kids say that they found a singularity and they’ve dropped it in you’re petrol tank. And if kids don’t know what a singularity is, who does?



If you are interested in truth and justice, freedom to search for truth, and not be penalised for doing so, please oh please go to http://cosmologystatement.org/
Or see it on my website with my comments at bottom of page. http://homepages.xnet.co.nz/~hardy/cosmologystatement.html
We need you.


No comments: